ETHIC ‐ Globals objectives.
Modern processes and technological advances led to an increase in the number of companies involved in the manufacture, design or installation of electric trace heating systems around the world.
A need arose for an organization to represent the industry and promote the correct use of Electric Trace Heating.This organisation is called ETHIC – The Electric Trace Heating Industry Council.
The major objective of ETHIC is to act in the interests of the Electric Trace Heating Industry and its customers.
To do this it will endeavour:-
- To promote the correct use of Electric Trace Heating equipment of approved quality, and promote its wider use
- To act in the interests of the Electric Trace Heating Industry and its customers
- To establish or assist in the establishment and maintenance of specifications, standards of performance and codes of practice for Electric Trace Heating
- To ensure that such standards are upheld by its members
- To provide educational tutorials and training activities in Electric Trace Heating
- To provide a means of communication between Manufactures, Suppliers, Designers and installers of Electric Trace Heating Equipment, and the Specifiers and Users of such equipment
- To provide guidance to members for the conduct of the industry
- To undertake public relations activities to publicise the objectives of the Council
- To co-operate with such other bodies as may assist in the attainment of these objectives
- To undertake any other activity which is conducive to the attainment of these objectives